- A family-run business, based in the Centre of England, in the West Midlands and adjacent to the Motorway Network.
- Experienced and qualified in Production Management, specializing in Manufacturing and Logistics Solutions. With many years of listening, learning and providing solutions to many Manufacturing environments, and Worldwide Distribution of Products.
- ‘Masters’ of managing ‘Panic Situations’ requiring an objective, common sense and a cost-effective method to execute the problem-solving solutions. People who you can rely upon to ‘get the job done’ professionally and efficiently.
- Fulfilling the Quality of Service that is demanded in today’s Supply Chain Management.
- Acting as an extension of your Business ‘Mission’ of serving your Customer Requirements.
- Providing Consultancy Services in Production Control, Manufacturing Systems and Logistics, thereby adding value to our business relationship.
- Providing a ‘World Class Service’ at a competitive price.
- ‘De-stressing’ supply problems, so that you can concentrate on your core business activities.
- To provide a reliable door to door
‘De-Stress Express’ and Contract Delivery Service.
- To provide Quality Check to Manufacturing Specifications, package and deliver your products directly to your customer.
- Re-Validate to the correct Quality Specification and products found at fault within your Customers’ warehouse or subcontractor facilities.
- To be available at any time you require our Services.
(Weekends / Early Mornings / Late Nights / Shut down or Holiday periods).
Richard M. Grainger
Throughout my professional career I have always been a ‘hands on’ manager who has achieved a successful career progression to Directorship level in my chosen field of operation and facilitation. Expertise in Manufacturing and Logistics.
I have held Senior posts within the Manufacturing facilities and have experience in the Travel Goods and Hardware, Construction, and Automotive sectors of industry.
My scope of responsibilities have been immense and varied and I understand the complex nature of demands made upon modern businesses.
My ‘hands on’ ability has gained me much knowledge and experience in Metal Forming, Metal Finishing, Plastic Moulding, and combined with the strict Quality Standards attached to each of these processes, together with Packaging, Storage, Transport and Distribution to worldwide markets, enables me to contribute effectively to any organisation.